The Trialmaster is fitted with the following as standard, which can be optioned on all variants:
- The Auxiliary Battery provides a back-up power source and has the ability to run items, such as accessories without drawing on the vehicles primary battery.
- High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel & Electrical Preparation includes four additional, high ampage, pre-wired auxiliary switches with fuses and wiring running to various points in the vehicle. This option allows for quick and easy installation of aftermarket accessories such as winches and light bars and is activated using dedicated switches in the overhead console. This option includes four external electrical sockets in the tie-down rail recesses.
Below is the detail of the CTEK Smartpass 120S that manages the charging located beneath the rear seats.
Basically it is a 12V | Power management system for starter and service batteries.
Smartpass 120S is a 120A Power Management Solution which distributes, controls and maximises the available energy from your alternator to power service batteries and consumers. SMARTPASS 120S handles all 12V batteries between 28-800Ah. The Smartpass 120Ss Battery Guard function ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems always have power and take priority when the voltage on the service battery is low disconnecting non-critical consumers. The unit’s Battery Guard will protect your service battery from total discharge and built in over temperature protection reduces charge current before the battery temperature gets too high. SMARTPASS 120S is compatible with the D250SA and D250SE 20A on board chargers.
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Fully automatic
- Maximizes battery life
- Battery Guard to protect your secondary battery from total discharge
- Dynamic over current protection to handle temporary inputs and outputs of up to 350A for fast charging
- Battery temperature protection for added safety
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- 2-year warranty